The 55th annual meeting of ASH?, the American Society of Hematology, took place in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, from December 7 – 10, 2013 . This annual meeting is the world’s largest gathering of hematologists dedicated to furthering the understanding, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders affecting the blood.
Geoff Watts discussed the news with several international guests involved in research and treatment on Hemophilia and how their work impacts everyday clinical practice.
- Novel Therapeutic Options in the Treatment of Hemophilia [Video]
- Overall Success In the Treatment of Hemophilia [Video]
- Preview of 55th ASH? Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA; November 27, 2013 [Article]
- Hope for Patients with Hard-to-Treat Blood Disorders from High-Tech Advances in Gene Therapy; December 7, 2013 [Article]
- New Stem Cell Transplantation Strategies Show Promise in Improving Standard of Care; December 7, 2013 [Article]
- Combination Therapies Improve Care of Patients with Wide Range of Blood Disorders; December 8, 2013 [Article]
- New Insights Helps Improve Standard of Care for Patients with Sickle Cell Disease and Thalassemia; December 8, 2013 [Article]
- Targeted Therapies Brighten the Future of Treatment for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia with and Improved Efficacy, Limited Toxicity; December 8, 2013 [Article]
- Updated Results from a Phase II Trial of Brentuximab Vedotin Shows 42% Objective Response Rate in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma; December 10, 2013 [Article]
The included video programs are made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Bayer HealthCare and produced in collaboration with
Copyright ? 2013 InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Onco’Zine and Oncozine are registered trademarks and trademarks of Sunvalley Communication around the world.