Through its dedicated scientific working group and sessions at its Annual Congress, the European Hematology Association has underscored the commitment of hematologists to address the Quality of Life?of patients affected by hematologic diseases.
This theme will run until the end of June 2013.
Research presented at the meeting will cover all areas?of hematology, which is the study of blood, blood-forming organs, and blood-related diseases including:
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Bleeding disorders
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Chronic myeloid leukemia
- Multiple myeloma
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Myeloproliferative disorders
- Red cell disease
- Stem cell transplantation
Onco’Zine offers readers a brief selection and summary of ?the ?sessions from the 2013 Annual EHA Meeting?which featured the latest hematology research in the areas of basic and clinical science.
- Data Supports Safety and Tolerability Profile of Pacritinib in Patients with Myelofibrosis [Read Article]
- Study Shows Daratumumab has Potential in Treating Patients with Multiple Myeloma and Other Hematological Disorders [Read Article]
- Analyses of Phase II Data Shows Efficacy with Ibrutinib Monotherapy in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell or Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma [Read Article]
- Preliminary Results from Phase I Study of Investigational Drug ABT-199/GDC-0199 Justify Further Investigation in Patients with High-Risk Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) [Read Article]
- Interim Results of ARRY-520 + Carfilozomib Combination Trial Shows Early Signs of Clinical Benefit [Read Article]
The coverage of the Annual Meeting is not sanctioned or comissioned by, nor a part of an official program developed by, or in behalf of, the the European Hematology Association.
This page was last updated on June 24, 2013
Photo Courtesy: European Hematology Association/EHA.
Copyright ? 2013 InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Onco’Zine and Oncozine are registered trademarks and trademarks of Sunvalley Communication around the world.