The 9th European Breast Cancer Conference (EBCC-9), being held in Glasgow, Scotland, March 19 – 21, 2014, the largest Breast Cancer Conference outside the United States, helps participating physicians to implement new research findings into their daily practice, making a tangible difference for their patients.
Onco’Zine Dossier: Reports from EBCC-9
Onco’Zine – The International Oncology Network, offers readers a brief selection and summary of the sessions from the 9th European Breast Cancer Conference in all areas of basic and clinical science.
This conference provides a unique multidisciplinary setting for all medical and healthcare professionals with a common interest in breast cancer to:
- Navigate, discuss, inform and educate themselves about this evolving disease landscape;
- To debate and deliberate about new data and developments; and
- To establish what it means for patient treatment and care.
Overview & Highlights from EBCC-9
- Breast Cancer in Older and Younger Patients [Video]
- Genomic Segmentation [Video]
- Radiotherapy [Video]
- Screening [Video]
- Manifesto on Optimal Pathology [Video]
- Neoadjuvant Therapy [Video]
- Modern Technologies in Imaging [Video]
- Systemic Treatment [Video]
- Local Therapy [Video]
Copyright ? 2014 InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Onco’Zine and Oncozine are registered trademarks and trademarks of Sunvalley Communication around the world.