Onco’Zine, The Onco’Zine Brief and ADC Review | Journal of Antibody-drug Conjugates offers unique sponsorship opportunities to showcase your company’s brand, message, and expertise through participation in all-digital, open-access, peer-reviewed publications and radio broadcast/podcasts series.
The Onco’Zine Brief
The OncoZine Brief is an interview and discussion program hosted by Peter Hofland, Ph.D and Shelly Reynolds, covering a broad range of topics and timely news updates with information from all oncology disciplines and sub-specialties from around the world.
The OncoZine Brief is a sponsor-supported radio program for healthcare professionals involved in the management and care of cancer patients as well as cancer patients and their family & friends and produced for Sunvalley Communication by Peter Hofland, Ph.D, Ginni Saraswati, Ashley Tough, Shelly Reynolds, Eric Rosenthal, Evan Wendt, Shaun Mehr, Sonia Portillo, and David Caylor. The show invites scientists, researchers, medical experts, key opinion leaders, authors, caregivers, cancer patients and survivors to share the latest information about the new developments in the treatment of cancer.
The Onco’Zine Brief is broadcast every Saturday in Phoenix, AZ, via Independent Talk 1100 KFNX, one of the top Ten Radio Stations in? Arizona reaching almost 5 million people throughout State and syndicated via PRX | Public Radio Exchange,
In addition, in the United States The Onco’Zine Brief is syndicated via iHeart Radio and Southwest Public Radio (SWPR). In the United Kingdom, the program can be heard on UK Health Radio. Finally, The Onco’Zine Brief is available as a podcast via iTunes, Spreaker, Sticher and Google.
Click on the link to listen to The Onco’Zine Brief.
Audience Profile: Who’s listening?
Corporate underwriters of programs receive exposure to a targeted, valuable audience of consumers, executives and influential citizens in an uncluttered, editorially compatible environment. Based on consolidated data from our national and international syndication and distribution partners, our audience profile looks like this:
- Nationally and globally syndicated via multiple networks, independent radio stations, and podcasts;
- Worldwide The Onco’Zine Brief averages over 6 million unique listeners per month;
- We average split of 55% male, 45% female (Nationally / United States the program average a 70-30% split between female and male);
- Over 90% of our listeners are aged between 25 and 64, with a median age of 49.5
- Median household income $95,000.
- 65% have a Bachelors Degree or higher (compared to 27% of the U.S. total).
- 40% are business-to-business purchasers of buys greater than $30k (as compared to 18% of the U.S. total)
- 4.86% is past the current retirement age for males.
Underwriters and Sponsors of The Onco’Zine Brief benefit from the focused efforts of the editorial team on developing models for a content alignment that remain true to our standards for journalistic excellence and sponsorship of substance. Sponsorship of The Onco’Zine Brief Includes:
- Recognition in promo audio and image in a write-up on Onco’Zine (the journal)
- Select branding throughout the listening experience
- 15-second audio sponsorship message heard during the playback of the selected stories
Supported Podcasts also offer specific promotional opportunities:
- Recognition in promo audio and image in a write-up on Onco’Zine (the journal);
- Select branding throughout the listening experience;
- Primary mid-roll placement in the podcast.
Research shows that, on average, 88% of public radio listeners think highly of program sponsors.
For more information about how advertising, underwriting, and sponsorship of The Onco’Zine Brief and/or Onco’Zine (the journal) can help you meet your brand building goals, contact our sales team.
ADC Review | Journal of Antibody-drug Conjugates
Published by InPress Media Group, ADC Review / Journal of Antibody-drug Conjugates (ISSN 2327-0152) is an international, hybrid open-access, peer-reviewed journal.
The Journal, launched in 2013, is designed to serve the needs of a diverse community of individuals including academia, life sciences, pharma, (basic, translational and clinical) research, clinicians/physicians, along with regulatory affairs, government authorities, and representatives from payers, and policymakers.
The Journal’s content includes peer-reviewed research, commentaries, news features, discussions, editorials, and blogs on topics relevant to a broad international readership. The Journal also offers a knowledge center (called ADC University) offering the latest and most relevant information about Antibody-drug Conjugates (ADCs), BiSpecific Antibodies, Site Specific Antibody Drug Conjugates, Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDC), and Engineered Antibody Fragments.
For more information on how to underwrite and sponsor ADC Review | Journal of Antibody-drug Conjugates, contact our sales team.
Last Editorial Review: October 29, 2020