Members of our Physician-only Healthcare Advisory Board represent a diverse group of physicians, including oncologists and hematologists practicing primarily in the United States and Canada who meet with the journal editors to discuss new developments and provide ongoing feedback for editorial initiatives, including educational projects.
As a member of our Physician-only Healthcare Advisory Board (HAB), you will have an opportunity to make your expertise available to the Oncology/Hematology community we serve. PHAB members are experienced in conventional and/or complementary disciplines and they generously volunteer their time and expertise to guide and direct our professional news, information, and educational programs and patient services.
Duties of the Physician-only Healthcare Advisory Board include:
- Identifying trends in the treatment or management of Oncology/Hematology and advances in research relevant to Oncology/Hematology;
- Providing context and clarity to new information in their respective fields;
- Identifying news and information topics of interest to the Oncology/Hematology community that are under-addressed;
- Guiding the efforts of the Onco’Zine publishing staff to educate and assist the Oncology/Hematology community.
Candidates for the Physician-only Healthcare Advisory Board must be:
- Licensed or certified professionals in medical or health-related fields;
- Available to answer questions from the editorial team;
- Provide periodic updates on advances in their area of specialty;
- Willing to meet semi-annually, by phone, or in person.
To be considered as a member of our Physician-only Healthcare Advisory Board click on the link to sign up or send a letter of interest and a copy of your CV to the executive editor or mail to us at:
Sunvalley Communication, LLC
Attn: Physician Advisory Board
4960 South Gilbert Road, Suite 1286
Chandler, AZ 85249
United States of America