Sunvalley Communication seeks an experienced medical writer with at least 6+ years experience within a medical communications agency.
Working with the wider Scientific and Creative Solutions teams, our experienced medical writers deliver medical communications projects to our Life Science and (Bio-) Pharmaceutical clients across the globe.
With previous agency experience, you will know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you will aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the product and therapy areas assigned to you;
- Support the creation and delivery of content across medical communications projects;
- Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings;
- Work with our account team to meet project deadlines;
- Create develop an prepare evidence-based documents, including manuscripts, abstracts, protocols, slide kits, posters, clinical study reports, regulatory documents, educational tools, etc.
- Provide guidance and internal peer-review when appropriate;
- Develop scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
What we require:
- An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a life sciences, (Bio-) pharmaceutical
- Experienced in Oncology and Hematology (focused clinical discipline);
- Experience in coordinating and shaping content for training modules for physicians
- Experience with writing for both early (pre-clinical) and late (clinical) development;
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and written;
- Strong scientific/medical background;
- 6+ years proven medical writing expertise;
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines;
- A keen eye for detail for both scientific content and editorial standards;
- Industry experience is also highly desirable;
- Enthusiasm for working with Key Opinion Leaders / Physicians Experts.
If you’re the right candidate, send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Sunvalley Communication, LLC, Recruitment, 4960 S. Gilbert Road, Suite 1-286, Chandler, AZ 85249.
We are an equal opportunity employer.