Are you looking to be part of a sales team with great chemistry and company support? Great! Sunvalley Communication is looking for you.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director the Advertisement Media and Sponsorship Sales Representative will help acquire advertisements and sponsorship sales for Onco’Zine and ADC Review | Journal of Antibody-drug Conjugates as well as our radio broadcasts/podcasts (The Onco’Zine Brief).
As part of this position, the Advertisement Media and Sponsorship Sales Representative will cultivate new advertisers and sponsors over and above the current client base with the goal of increasing advertising and sponsorship revenue. In conjunction with the Senior Account Director, s/he will develop monthly newsletter themes to better generate sales in various industry clusters. In addition, the Advertisement Media and Sponsorship Sales Representative will create and market new and innovative advertising and sponsorship packages.
Our Advertisement Media and Sponsorship Sales Representative builds relationships with leading life science and (bio) pharmaceutical companies focusing on oncology and hematology, working with them to establish their advertising and sponsorship presence in our online, digital and broadcast marketing programs.
Our Advertisement Media and Sponsorship Sales Representative will be responsible for creating his or her own schedule and working hand in hand with clients to develop and implement a successful media project. The ideal person will be extremely self-motivating, independent, and considers themselves a self-starter.
What we offer:
- Unlimited earning potential based on commission plus bonus compensation plan;
- Intensive, ongoing product and sales training
What we require:
- College degree;
- Good understanding of advertisement and sponsorship requirements in the (bio-) pharmaceutical and life science industries focusing on oncology and hematology;
- Composed, professional demeanor;
- Ability to work under deadline pressure;
- Solid computer skills and fundamental understanding of digital advertising;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization skills for consistent follow-up with clients, advertisers/sponsors and internal support staff
Preferred candidates have more than 7 years of related experience. If you’re the right candidate, send your resume with cover letter and compensation requirements to:
Sunvalley Communication, LLC, Recruitment, 4960 S. Gilbert Road, Suite 1-286, Chandler, AZ 85249.
This position is classified as a sub-contractor.