Sunvalley Communication is actively seeking an experienced Account Manager and an experienced Senior Account Manager to help grow the company’s healthcare communications and promotional medical educational programs in oncology and hematology.
The right candidate has a strong medical communications and promotional medical education background. S/he will ideally have medical communications industry specific experience, in a project management or account/client servicing role.
- Experience/understanding in project implementation and client service
- Experience working with client account(s) in the management and execution of promotional medical education programs
- Promotional Medical Education initiatives such as strong advisory board experience as well as content development projects, KOL interaction
- This is NOT a meeting/events planner role but wil utilize experience in project execution & maintaining/managing the client relationship, scheduling, timelines, budgeting and resourcing to ensure project delivery
- S/he must be very well organized with the ability to prioritize & multitask, and have a strong ability to work with the team to participate in all phases of the project lifecycle from concept thru to completion (reconciliation and billing)
- Deliver high quality account programs that meet the strategic needs of clients
- Conduct meetings throughout the project life cycle (kick off, status meetings, reconciliation/closure)
- Work directly with other team members, including account directors, product managers and marketing teams to identify and assess client educational and/or promotional needs and future goals
- Regular communication with team members, internal departments, clients and faculty to ensure client project objectives remain on budget & meet client expectations
- Monitor projects to identify potential problems and create possible solutions
- BS or BA degree in business, life sciences, communications or related discipline
- The right candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the promotional medical education/ medical communications industry in a project management or account services capacity (titles vary agency to agency)
- Strong understanding of Oncology and Hematology
- Excellent time, client management and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Prior experience overseeing, managing and mentoring junior staff is a plus not required (i.e. -Coordinators, PM’s, etc.)
- Computer proficiency required.
If you’re the right candidate, send your resume with cover letter, portfolio/links for review, and salary requirements to:
Sunvalley Communication, LLC, Recruitment, 4960 S. Gilbert Road, Suite 1-286, Chandler, AZ 85249.
We are an equal opportunity employer.