While treatment and care becomes more complex, a multidisciplinary represents optimum professional efficiency in daily practice. Allowing all to contribute effectively to ensuring that professional decisions are evidence-based, patient-centred and reached by consensus, directly benefits patients.
In this Interview:
- Update on combination of anti-CDT4 and anti-PD1
- Ultrasound guided with fine needle aspiration of the sentinel node (Voit CA)
- Survival analysis of ipilimumab and dacarbazine (Maio M)
For more information:
- Ipilimumab Offers Survival Benefit for Patients with Advanced Melanoma [Article]
Abstracts: Melanoma and Skin Cancer
- Abstract: # 3700 Authors and Title: Voit CA, Gooskens S, Van Akkooi ACJ, Eggermont AMM.Ultrasound (US) – guided fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) of the sentinel node (SN) in 1000 consecutive melanoma patients [Abstract Link]
- Abstract number: # 3704 Authors and Title: Maio M, Bondarenko I, Robert C, Thomas L, Garbe C, Testori A, Lu H, Chin K, Wolchok J. Survival analysis with 5 years of follow-up in a phase III study of ipilimumab and dacarbazine in metastatic melanoma.[Abstract Link]
This interview is produced in collaboration with
Copyright ? 2013 InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Onco’Zine and Oncozine are registered trademarks and trademarks of Sunvalley Communication around the world.