At Sunvalley Communication we’re truly obsessed with health and medicine based social media and medical publication and education. we love to spend our time creating strategic partnerships and working with some of the most exciting pharmaceutical and medical device companies and health brands in the world. If you’re as passionate as we are and the idea of representing our flagship products — Onco’Zine — excites you, then you should join our team.
National and Internatiobal Sales Account Executives
Sunvalley Communication, the publisher of Onco’Zine – The International Cancer Network, The Diabetes Challenge and other online publications, is seeking a National Sales Account Executives to sell and demonstrate and implement advertising and sponsorship solutions to both advertising agencies and companies.
About the ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross platform marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising through customer prospecting and building strong relationships.
The ideal candidate will also have extensive international sales experience prospecting, managing and uncovering new branded advertising opportunities within both agencies and companies. Time management, the ability to reach and influence decision-makers and a willingness to succeed are critical to this position. Candidates must have strong sales skills, a collaborative spirit and a passion for what Onco’Zine offers. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a young, rapidly growing team, critical to the success of Sunvalley communication’s online publications. This team helps fuel the innovation and growth of our core products such as Onco’Zine – The International Cancer Network and The Diabetes Challenge and offers the ability to have a significant impact on other online publications created by the company.
The Account Executive will report to Sunvalley Communication’s Senior Management team and will have senior level networked contacts used to dealing at all levels, extensive media knowledge, great communication skills and the ability to deliver high end deals. This is a full-time role based in our Chandler, AZ office.
– Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain branded advertising;
– Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends, case studies and network solutions;
– Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions;
– Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals;
– Provide best practices to your peers;
– Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service;
– Execute and deliver high quality answers to all RFP?s;
– Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work;
– Ability to provide scalable solutions for advertiser;
– Excellent communication and presentation skills;
– Relationships with marketing decision makers at traditional?companies and media agencies;
– Proven track record of success driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships;
– Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery;
– Ability to convert clients national and international TV budgets spends into online marketing relationships;
– Understand user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms;
– A diplomatic and mature attitude towards their business;
About Sunvalley Communication
As a leading medical communication organization we’re driven by our expertise in translating clinical data and complex scientific knowledge into motivating communication materials, communication services, and continuing medical education programs.
Sunvalley Communication combines the strength and depth of its expertise to deliver medical information to physicians to meet the pre and post launch strategic, educational and marketing communications objectives of the bio/pharmaceutical and medical device industries via face to face meetings and exhibits, print and interactive technologies.
For more information:
4960 South Gilbert Road
Chandler, AZ 85249
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sunvalley Communication does NOT accept any unsolicited resumes from headhunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or personnel agencies.
Last updated: December 20, 2011.